{NBD}

Insert NBD {no big deal for all you nonacronymists} after these elipses. :)
I'm going to marry my seminary teacher's son....
Plus L.B.... hehe....
Plus someone who I legit am going to marry... :)
Mr. Mead is one {INTERESTING} fellow....
It was a Taylor Swift day... {actually, this IS a big deal :)... but still...}
Mr. Schreiber had pretty much the best sunglasses today...
I was the totally last person off the stage after we sang...
Naomi is now Namoi....
I saw a man with BTW on his motorcycle!!!!!....
I'm tight with the superintendent/stake president...
I {REALLY} should be in California right now....
Wayne is the bomb....
I'm PRO poster maker....
And WAY {WAAAY} pro stalker....
Pretty much, I love the phrase NBD. What's NBD in your life right now? I do hope there are some wonderful things! :) Pretty much life is loved right now. :) Very much! :) I do hope everything is going well for all you people reading this. Drop me a love note, and perhaps I'll drop you a love note. :) This is life. i DO love it. :)
Love Always,
Ems

No comments: