You got a WHAT?!


I GOT AN EIGHT!!!! 
BOO***freakin****YAH! 
In case you have no idea what I'm talking about....
I'm talking about the AP English Rubric. 
We did an essay in class on Friday.
The topic?
OBAMA
Nasty.
Not an Obama fan. 
Anyway, we analyzed his strategies to see if he is a student of
SUN TZU.
who wrote
The Art of War.
I argued that he was in some aspects, but no in others.
Of course.
Cause he can't be a perfect student or a perfect failure.
(if you're in AP English you know this)
I talked about time and how he's managed time well and gotten things done
but....
he's also left some Americans behind.
Which is not good in Sun Tzu's ideas.
and what did I earn
AN EIGHT!
boohya.
mission accomplised my friends.
Want to know why it's accomplished?
Because the AP scaled is a 
1-9
scale. And normally I get 
4's.
Doubling my score?
I THINK SO! 

What have you accomplished today?
Love Always,
Ems
 

1 comment:

Chloe Steele said...

Wow!! Thats amazing! Today all I have accomplished besides school is a clean room. haha! Congrats on your EIGHT though!