Probelm Child.

Now, I have always been a very good child. In fact, problem child is probably the antithisis of who I am. My one downfall has always been......

books.

Yes, books. I love to read and so today, I spent the entire day reading The Innocent by my highly admired author
Ian Mcewan.

He is a master. He sculpts words into sentances that are enchanting and mesmerizing, obviously. I don't know if it is a problem that I can spend an entire day reading.... But as for now, I am content with this fact and wish I had more days to spend thus.

Looking for a new book? Read Atonement by above mentioned. AMAZING.

Love Always,
Ems

4 comments:

Nicole said...

started to read it! need to finish.... hunger games got in the way... i know i am a sinner.

Nicole said...

started to read it! need to finish.... hunger games got in the way... i know i am a sinner.

The Barton Family said...

i love his style too...in fact, it slightly reminded me of Miss Jane Austin.....slightly that is, he writes on the verge of poetry :)

andy & lo said...

i LOOOVVEEE reading.
it becomes more and more of a luxury as free time disappears, BUT this break i am reading it up :)

merry christmas