One Morning...

One morning, as I was running out the door to school, I saw something on my doorstep....


And since it is backwards, all the arrows are pointing to "Have you heard the news?!?! Emma turns to the Arizona Living Section on pages D4-D5..."

In my mad rush to school, I swiped the paper up and began a frantic hunt through the clues to finally find this...

"My name is ZACK FREAKIN JAVIS and I want you to go to prom with me!"

HOORAY!!!!! He is my best friend and it will be the definition of a good time! Even though I was quite stressed about finding his stinkin name because I had thrown the last page of the paper on the other side of the car and was running very low on time to get to school, I still love how he asked me! So, here's to you, Zack Freakin Jarvis, and the astounding time we will have on May 7th. I couldn't be happier!



Love always,
Ems

p.s. Any ideas on how to answer?

1 comment:

Chloe Steele said...

Yay! That is so happy. I am so glad that you two get to go to your senior prom together! Maybe you could make him one of those cool videos that you have put on your blog before. Or a scavenger hunt?!