My Theory.

I don't think that 90 year old men who cannot walk should be going to the gym.....

just saying. But hey, way to go to try and increase your ever decreasing time, right?

In other news, I'm currently in love with this band.


This isn't even my favorite song. And I'm not sure I understand the music video but that's ok, right?

And here are some super funny pictures of what my friends and I do for fun... We call it body art without tattoos. Well, that's Zack's name for it that everyone decided was stupid.  Sorry, Zack.
 Zack as a greek-pirate-angel?

 Scott as his Asian self saying
"Where's my Rice?"
(No, it does not say whore... Zack has bad hand writing)

 Lindsey's a witch

 And Jordynn has an abusive monster boyfriend...

 I'm getting eaten by the Craken...

 And Joey is Abe Lincoln....
Super Abe -even though his cape has a J on it.

 This is how the night ended...
A battle for the blanket.
 I won.
And please notice Lindsey under THREE boys....

Oh, and this is my friend Zac....

Life is good.

Love always,
Ems

2 comments:

Haylee Freeman said...

Ok so I am in love with this post. That looks so fun! Way to be creative during the summer. Yeah ya know how some summers can be but not for you! Good creations I may say.

Alisha said...

I got that song free on I-Tunes! I love it. Also, we need to do something together this summer!