Dear World.


Life gets pretty crazy sometimes, don't you think?
I think that sometimes God feels like saying,
"Ya, those plans, throw them down the drain, I've got something better for you in store."
 It's crazy how quickly the world moves and changes and how quickly you find yourself in an entirely new world that is a bit confusing but immensely wonderful all at the same time.
All I can say is, I'm very happy, very happy.
I have been loving life and all the twists and turns of life, even if they stress me out.
I love working for Disney and being able to see kid's faces light up everyday.
I love coming home to a apartment full of six girls and sitting on the couch enthralled in Pinterest.
I love going on adventures with William and learning about Orlando and Florida and life.
I love life.
So world, hold on, because life is pretty darn wonderful around here, and who knows what happens when life gets wonderful, other than I possibly blog more.
Possibly.

Love always,
Ems

No comments: