Mother, mother, mother.


Well, ladies and gentlemen, in case you missed the memo, it's Mother's Day. I have a wonderful mother and I love her so very much. Obviously, growing up and leaving home has taught me a lot about my mother and how much she did for me. Mainly, cleaning and cooking. Who knew those things consumed so much time? Not me, that's for sure. But the good news is, I have very clearly inherited her clean freak gene. Goodness gracious am I grateful for that.

I love my mom for everything she's taught me in life. I'm so grateful for the wonderful example of womanhood and motherhood that she has been to me and I'm eternally grateful that she's ever watchful and worried about me. Even if I'm not the best and listening to her concerns, I'm still grateful she's worried about me! I love my mom because she doesn't mind that we make fun of her (we make fun of everyone) and she always says the funniest things. Seriously, she's hilarious. Pretty much, I lover her tons and am so thankful for her.

And what better way to celebrate than a giant 4 way Skype session that includes the missionary? I think there is nothing better. The gang will be back together come June!
Woops. Sorry I took this when you were blinking, mom....

Life is wonderful, y'all.

Love,
Ems

No comments: