Occasionally, I take Mirror Pictures.


Saturday night, I found myself out on the town with this guy named Garrett--
he's a pretty neat guy. I mean, I like him.
One of the activities we went all out on was our Ikea trip.
I have this strange obsession with Ikea-- I love it more than normal.
I love walking through all the show rooms and looking at all the
weird Swedish books that are on the shelves (because I don't
know if you've ever noticed but all the books are in Swedish)
and pretending like I can read them all-- what a joke.

The best part of the night was that Garrett played along with me
even though he confessed that he felt like he was playing house--
which we were, just grown-up style.
It was probably the most fun I've had in a long time--
and essentially, it made me ridiculously happy.

It's the simple things in life, ain't it?

Love always,
Ems

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i hope you had the bestest birthday yesterday! i love that you're loving life. and i hope it continues to get better and better! (which i'm sure isn't hard when you have a boy to run around ikea with).

Jennifer R said...

Very cute post!!