On Having Classy Friends.

This weekend, we had quite a fabulous time. Friday was full of The Bachelor (thanks boys for enduring it) and a private dance party in our apartment with finger lights (thanks DeAnne for supplying such a fabulous entertainment gift). So maybe we weren't the classiest that night; however, that's not the point of this post.

Saturday night, we were able to go and celebrate Christopher's  birthday at his "Kennedy Administration" themed party. We all dawned our Black Tie, 60's apparel and headed out. My oh my did we have a fabulous night full of good appetizers, fake cocktails, and The Gentleman's Game. It was quite the evening and a very wonderful opportunity to make new friends and feel oh so sophisticated.

It's good to know that I have classy friends. Granted, I have always known my friends were classy, but you should have seen some of them play The Gentleman's Game- impressive, to say the least. Class is something that I really appreciate in a person which is why Christopher and I get along so well. Not to mention that those two boys up there have made our year so fabulous. Honestly, I could not ask for two better guys to be our closest friends. They are always willing to help us out with whatever we need, and they're just fun. Plus, we're all pretty sure we would never leave our apartment during the winter if it weren't for Chad, his fabulous winter-weather driving skills, and his sweet snow-tires that contain mini shards of glass. Aside from that though, they're just two of the nicest people you will ever meet. I adore Joey and Chad (Joey is on the left, Chad is on the right).

Also, it would be ridiculous if I didn't mention how blessed I am to work with such great people. The amazing thing about our office is that we are all friends- and not just we-are-nice-to-each-other-in-the-office friends, but real life, let's-hang-out friends. It is a blessing that few people can claim. Thankfully, they're all very classy people too. We just regret that not all our work friends joined us. I love you, Sophia, Blake, and Christopher!

Love always,
Ems

No comments: