Happy Earth Day, Folks!

Isn't our world just the most amazing thing you've ever seen? Yesterday, I was on the ultimate high on life; I think it was a combination of finals coming to a close soon, talking to my family, and then our excursion up Rock Canyon. Let me tell ya, almost everything in the canyon was still dead from winter, but it hit my soul like a meteor hits the earth- mad explosion of amazement and gratitude. I couldn't contain myself and just kept repeating, "Earth is amazing!!!" It was so beautiful and majestic to be wandering up this canyon with gigantic mountains on either side- even while I was wearing ballet flats!

I love that nature can do that. So often, I get trapped inside my little city bubble that I forget that I live in such a beautiful and amazing place. I forget that the Wasatch Front is absolutely breathtaking and that those mountains are right at my grasp. Why do I do sich a ridiculous thing? I dunno, but I do.

So this week, in honor of our wonderful planet and this celebration called Earth Day, go out and love your earth, ok? I promise you'll be amazed at what you find.

Love always,
Ems

No comments: