One down, One to Go.



I'm not normally one to gush about "my missionary" (although I know I've talked about him a lot lately) but today is quite literally a day of celebration for me. Today, Mr. Jacob Ladd has been gone for an entire year. Which means the countdown can officially begin. I couldn't be happier!

In a lot of ways, I feel like he hasn't been gone that long, but then in other ways, it feels like it's been an eternity. I've learned so much in the time that we've been apart (I realize everyone says that). I've grown and realized who I am and what I need and who's important to me- Jacob is certainly on that list. It's been all sorts of amazing to read his letters and watch him become an even better priesthood leader; I know that he has probably never been happier in his life, and that makes me happy. Even though he may be the slowest possible letter writer on the face of the Earth, every letter I get is better than anything I could ask for.

Anyway, I won't go on gushing. But, I will continue to celebrate all day! BOO to the YA!

Love always,
Ems

No comments: