HI

hi. I'm alive and in good 'ole Austin Texas!

Except for i'm actualy in Lake Travis.... which looks more like this....
Ya, it's kinda actually pretty.... ok, maybe a tad more than kinda.... but I'm not Texas fan.
But I do love my family!
Most of my cousins have joined us here at the resort and we've been having a blast!
building Dominoes...
staying up late in places where the entire resort can hear us....
yelling at relatives across the Texas state capital....
in general, being the crazy gang of Bartons that we are!
i love it.
nobody beats my extended fam. 
Probably the greatest quote has come from my Aunt Marianne...
 We were discussing the fun factor of museums for children under the age of ten.
My Uncle said that he took two of my cousins to a dinosaur museum hoping they would be entertained....
it lasted for ten min and then they were board...
my aunt goes,
"Well of course they were board! They're {the dinosaurs} dead!"
Well Thanks Marianne, we didn't know that. 
It was very funny....
but probably only if you were there....
anyway, it's fun.
i have the cutest little cousins-end of story.
nobody beats them. :)

Love Always,
Ems 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Although I wasn't able to be in Austin with you, I am so glad I got to spend Thursday evening with you! Don't forget our secret code ;) Continue to enjoy it all. I love you my FAVE in Mesa!