When my mind wanders....


So, I was thinking today. 
About school. 
You see, I got my schedual and realized that I have zero classes with friends. 
Well except the norm of choir, orchestra and stuco
(and Ryan and I have seminary together)
but then I was thinking... this is great!
I can meet lots of new people. 
And then I thought about how romantic school potentially is!
Think about it....
new day of school... 
no friends....
cute, nice boy....
Boy meets girls.... 
love comes along...
and happily ever after...
. ah.... 
if only life were like my crazy thoughts. 
It'd be so much better
In sounded much more romantic in my head though... 
just fyi.
So this is what happens when I'm left to my own thoughts..... 
I love romantic things. 
And now I want to watch Emma.... 
or The Notebook.... 
I own neither. 
I'll just read Emma. :) 
Oh Jane Austen, 
how I adore you. :)

 Oh I love Mr. Knightly. :)
And Emma and I are the same person. 
seriously.
If you have not seen the new BBC Emma...
i speak VERY highly of it. 
lovely.

I also love that Mr. Knightly reminds me of my best friend.
Except we shall not get married like he and emma.
We would kill each other. 
hm... I'm off to Austenland.

Love Always,
Ems 

No comments: