I Dropped off the Face of the Earth

But I'm back. 
without even a scratch. 
So here's the deal.

LIFE IS CRAZY.

But so much fun, 
I think I might die,
BECAUSE
it is soooo much fun. 

Yes,
I hate the Scotinator.
And Math USED to stress me out
(my good friend Zack helped with that)
But news flash
Life is  not perfect. :)
So here's where my unperfect life has been....

Sugar Cookies with....
Alex,
Jordynn, 
Dahlya,
Morgan,
and VELARDE!!!!
(Zac Veladre, that is-My super attractive-half-mexican-soccer-playing-stud of a friend.)
Of Course we had fun on photobooth.....
 See how dirty I am?
ALL Velarde's fault!

Stuco has been RIDICULOUS.
But so fun.
If only there wasn't the...
SCOTINATOR. 
ugh.
But luckily,
Brim,
Morgan,
and I 
can all vent together.
(oh, and Ally, but she's not in the pic...) 
Anyways, I love these girls. :)
 Ya...
This is sometimes how we spend our time in stuco.
NBD.

Joey had fun with tape in English...

JAKE CAME DOWN!!!!
We went on a date with Naomi and Holden....

SOOO much fun! 
i missed that boy!
Um.... a tad awkeard...
try again.
Blurry.
But that's ok.
At least we look like we like each other! 
And here is the other lovely couple. :)


And then yesterday....
HOMECOMING 2010
part one.
Crazy crazy fun!
We went to Fossil Springs and swam 
then the boys set up a projector
and we watched a movie....
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WILDERNESS.
Cool, right? 
totally.
I loved it! 
And my date,
Mr. Austin Flake,
was so much fun. :)
 These are from on the way home.
At this creepy gas station
with GIGANTIC beetles
and Saron kept saying it was like a murder movie.
great image, right?
haha. Anyways,
we were stopped at the station because
Austin's car was MAJOR leaking
and we didn't know what it was.
And couldn't figure it out...
So the boys duct taped the bottom of his car.
Ya, awesome. 
I don't get the duct tape thing...
but whatevs, 
we got home safe and sound. :)
After a McDonald's pit stop...
duh.  
STUCO love. :)
I love senior year. 




Ain't this unperfect life
FABULOUS?! 


Love Always,
Ems


No comments: