14 Days of Love: Day 7

Today, I love...


...Student Council.

Yes, I sometimes LOATH it with all my heart and just rant on and on about it but in all honesty, I adore it. Those 21 kids have become some of my dearest friends. We all get along and we all know how to party and yes, we all fight, but in the end, we all love each other like family. That's what's really important in high school: Having people who are like family to you. Stuco is my family and I'm so very glad Haley convinced me to stick around this year after I lost elections.

Love Always,
Ems

p.s. please notice Drew in the background of this picture putting up the last string of lanters because it makes my day.

2 comments:

Nam said...

did you know that the fact that drew is putting up lanterns in the back pretty much just makes this picture the best thing ever?? :) just sayin. <3

Kams said...

i dig it. i'm glad you stuck around too :)