14 Days of Love: Day 9

Today, I love


Dahlya Glick.

First of all, this girl is seriously funny. Go read her blog and you will understand. Plus, she is super fabulous! I'm so glad that we've been able to work in stuco together for the past two years and I'm especially glad we got to MC the talent show together... even if I did completely embarrass myself by doing an obscene gesture on stage. In my defense, I didn't know what I was doing! Anyway... Dahlya is an amazingly talented and determined girl- she applied to TWELVE schools this year! Or maybe it was sixteen... I just remember it was a heck of a crazy lot of schools! And she's been doing auditions at all of these schools, plus speech and debate, plus student council! Crazy much? I think so. And miraculously, she has kept her sanity... at least partially. And yup, she's just super fabulous.  I love her, obviously.

Love Always,
Ems

and p.s. I also really am loving New Kids on the Block today. NBD.

2 comments:

Kaylie said...

I love her. <3

Anonymous said...

OMG! hahahaha, I didn't think you would actually do it. LOL fo reALZ dawg. I LOVE YOU!!!! You da best... and one correction: I lost my sanity a year ago... not quite sure where it went. If you see it,let me know. Tell it it's late for dinner... really late.