The Best Part

I love Christmas just as much as the next person. This year though, I started to see that I inherited my mother's gene of gift giving fanatic. Mostly because I realized how happy it made me that Garrett was totally surprised by his secret present and that he absolutely loved it.

You see, to get that picture of him with genuine surprise and happiness on his face was possibly the highlight of my Christmas Day. I can't think of a better reward than to see that smile across his face and know that I made him so happy. I fear that he is going to be incredibly spoiled. I just can't help it.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Now on to 2013!

Love always,
Ems

1 comment:

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

I love giving gifts too, it's so fun to see how happy everyone is, and you put that smile on their face.